ایشیاء کپ 2016ء
|بنگلہ دیش||بھارت||پاکستان||سری لنکا||متحدہ عرب امارات|
Bhuvneshwar Kumar was added to India's squad as a replacement for محمد شامی after Shami failed to fully recover from a hamstring injury. Parthiv Patel was added to India's squad as a back-up for مہندر سنگھ دھونی, who suffered a muscle spasm. Mohammad Sami and شرجیل خان were added to Pakistan's squad after injuries to Babar Azam and Rumman Raees and following their performances in پاکستان سوپر لیگ 2016ء.
|شیر بنگال نیشنل کرکٹ سٹیڈیم|
- "Tamim to miss Asia Cup, Kayes called up as replacement". ESPNcricinfo. http://www.espncricinfo.com/asia-cup-2015-16/content/story/972769.html. Retrieved on 14 February 2016.
- "Mohammed Shami back for World T20". ESPNcricinfo. http://www.espncricinfo.com/icc-world-twenty20-2016/content/story/969185.html. Retrieved on 5 February 2016.
- "Pakistan pick Manzoor, Raees for WT20". ESPNcricinfo. http://www.espncricinfo.com/icc-world-twenty20-2016/content/story/971095.html. Retrieved on 10 February 2016.
- "Malinga, Mathews back for World T20". ESPNcricinfo. http://www.espncricinfo.com/icc-world-twenty20-2016/content/story/973525.html. Retrieved on 18 February 2016.
- "United Arab Emirates Squad, Asia Cup 2016". ESPNcricinfo. http://www.espncricinfo.com/ci/content/squad/972359.html. Retrieved on 14 February 2016.
- "Shami ruled out of Asia Cup". ESPNcricinfo. 19 February 2016. http://www.espncricinfo.com/asia-cup-2015-16/content/story/974269.html. Retrieved on 19 February 2016.
- "Parthiv to join squad as back-up for Dhoni". ESPNcricinfo. 22 February 2016. http://www.espncricinfo.com/asia-cup-2015-16/content/story/975305.html. Retrieved on 22 February 2016.
- "Sharjeel, Sami included in Pakistan’s Asia Cup T20 squad". ARY News. 22 February 2016. http://arynews.tv/en/sharjeel-sami-included-in-pakistans-asia-cup-t20-squad/. Retrieved on 22 February 2016.
- "Sami, Sharjeel in as Pakistan make changes to World T20 squad". ESPN Cricinfo. 23 February 2016. http://www.espncricinfo.com/pakistan/content/story/975437.html. Retrieved on 23 February 2016.