Jump to navigation Jump to search
نپولینی جنگاں (انگریزی: Napoleonic Wars) فرانسیسی سلطنت تے اس دے اتحادیاں نوں نقصان پہچانے والے وڈے تنازعات دا اک سلسلہ سی جس دی کمان نپولین دے ہتھ وچ سی جدوں کہ اس دے مخالف یورپ دے مختلف اتحادی جنہاں وچ متحدہ مملکت دا بنیادی کردار سی۔
- John Sainsbury (1842). Sketch of the Napoleon Museum, 15.
- Reich 1905, p. 622
- "Denmark". World Statesmen. https://web.archive.org/web/20181226110620/http://www.worldstatesmen.org/Denmark.html. Retrieved on 18 جنوری 2015.
- "Norway". World Statesmen. https://web.archive.org/web/20181226110618/http://www.worldstatesmen.org/Norway.htm. Retrieved on 18 جنوری 2015.
- سائیٹ غلطی:نا منیا جان والا
<ref>ٹیگ کوئی لکھت نئیں دتی گئی اتے پتے
Keith Haynes 2012لئی۔
- Schäfer, Anton (2002)۔ Zeittafel der Rechtsgeschichte. Von den Anfängen über Rom bis 1919. Mit Schwerpunkt Österreich und zeitgenössischen Bezügen (in German) (3 ed.)۔ Edition Europa Verlag. ISBN 3-9500616-8-1. p. 137
- Edward et al.، pp. 522-524
- "De Grondwet van 1815" (in Dutch). https://web.archive.org/web/20181226110613/https://www.parlement.com/id/vhnnmt7m42jk/de_grondwet_van_1815%20. Retrieved on 26 جون 2014.
- "The Royal Navy". Britannica Online. Encyclopædia Britannica. https://web.archive.org/web/20181226110624/https://www.britannica.com/topic/Royal-Navy. Retrieved on 15 فروری 2016.
- "The Rise of Prussia 1700–1830". https://web.archive.org/web/20181226110617/https://books.google.com/books?id=FEDKAgAAQBAJ&pg=PA255&dq=napoleonic+wars+rise+of+prussia&hl=fr&sa=X&ved=0CCYQ6AEwAWoVChMI04rzlPTNxwIVCrUUCh2IsA9Y#v=onepage&q=napoleonic%20wars%20rise%20of%20prussia&f=false.
- Collier, Martin (2003). Italian unification, 1820–71, First, Heinemann Advanced History, Oxford: Heinemann, 2. ISBN 0-435-32754-2. “The Risorgimento is the name given to the process that ended with the political unification of Italy in 1871”
- Riall, Lucy (1994). The Italian Risorgimento: state, society, and national unification, First, London: Routledge, 1. ISBN 0-203-41234-6. “The functional importance of the Risorgimento to both Italian politics and Italian historiography has made this short period (1815–60) one of the most contested and controversial in modern Italian history”
- Jakob Walter, and Marc Raeff. The diary of a Napoleonic foot soldier۔ Princeton, N.J.، 1996.
- Martyn Lyons p. 234–36
- Payne 1973, pp. 432–433.
- Esdaile 2008, p. سانچہ:Page needed.
- James R. Arnold: Napoleon Conquers Austria: The 1809 Campaign for Vienna، ABC-Clio, 2003 
- The Austrian Imperial-Royal Army (Kaiserliche-Königliche Heer) 1805–1809: The Hungarian Royal Army 
- Todd Fisher: The Napoleonic Wars: The Empires Fight Back 1808–1812، Oshray Publishing, 2001 
- Chandler & Beckett, p. 132
- Blücher, scourge of Napoleon، Leggiere
- Riehn 1991, p. 50.
- John France (2011). Perilous Glory: The Rise of Western Military Power. Yale UP, 351.
- Correspondance générale – Tome 12: La campagne de Russie, 1812 Par Fondation Napoléon – https://books.google.com/books/about/Correspondance_g%C3%A9n%C3%A9rale_Tome_12.html?id=toua1U8uORQC&redir_esc=y
- White 2014, Napoleonic Wars cites Urlanis 1971
- Canales 2004.
- White 2014 cites Payne
- White 2014 cites Dumas 1923 citing Hodge
- White 2014 cites Danzer
- White 2014 cites Clodfelter
- White 2014 cites Bodart 1916
- Philo 2010.
- Hanover was in a Personal Union with Great Britain
- The term "Austrian Empire" came into use after Napoleon crowned himself Emperor of the French in 1804, whereby Francis II, Holy Roman Emperor took the title Emperor of Austria (Kaiser von Österreich) in response. The مقدس رومی سلطنت was dissolved in 1806, and consequently "Emperor of Austria" became Francis' primary title. For this reason, "Austrian Empire" is often used instead of "Holy Roman Empire" for brevity's sake when speaking of the Napoleonic Wars, even though the two entities are not synonymous.
- Both Austria and Prussia briefly became allies of France and contributed forces to the روس اُتے فرانسیسی حملہ in 1812.
- Russia became an ally of France following the Treaty of Tilsit in 1807. The alliance broke down in 1810, which led to the French invasion in 1812. During that time Russia waged war against Sweden (1808–1809) and the Ottoman Empire (1806–1812)، and nominally against Britain (1807–1812)۔
- Nominally, Sweden declared war against Great Britain after its defeat by Russia in the Finnish War (1808–1809)۔
- Spain was an ally of France until a stealthy French invasion in 1808, then fought France in the Peninsular War۔
- The Ottoman Empire fought against Napoleon in the French Campaign in Egypt and Syria as part of the French Revolutionary Wars۔ During the Napoleonic era of 1803 to 1815, the Empire participated in two wars against the Allies: against Britain in the Anglo-Turkish War (1807–1809) and against Russia in the Russo-Turkish War (1806–1812)۔ Russia was allied with Napoleon 1807–1810.
- Qajar dynasty fought against Russia from 1804 to 1813; the Russians were allied with Napoleon 1807–1812.
- Sicily remained in personal union with Naples until Naples became a French client-republic following the Battle of Campo Tenese in 1806.
- The Kingdom of Hungary participated in the war with separate Hungarian regiments in the Imperial and Royal Army, and also by a traditional army ("insurrectio")۔ The Hungarian Diet voted to join in war and agreed to pay one third of the war expenses.
- Napoleon established the Duchy of Warsaw، ruled by the Kingdom of Saxony in 1807. Polish Legions had already been serving in the French armies beforehand.
- The French Empire annexed the مملکت ہالینڈ in 1810. Dutch troops fought against Napoleon during the Hundred Days in 1815.
- The French Empire annexed the مملکت اتروریا in 1807.
- The مملکت ناپولی، briefly allied with Austria in 1814, allied with France again and fought against Austria during the Neapolitan War in 1815.
- Sixteen of France's allies among the German states (including Bavaria and Württemberg) established the Confederation of the Rhine in جولائی 1806 following the Battle of Austerlitz (دسمبر 1805)۔ Following the Battle of Jena-Auerstedt (اکتوبر 1806)، various other German states that had previously fought alongside the anti-French allies, including Saxony and Westphalia, also allied with France and joined the Confederation. Saxony changed sides again in 1813 during the Battle of Leipzig، causing most other member-states to quickly follow suit and declare war on France.
- These four states[کیہڑا ؟] were the leading nations of the Confederation, but the Confederation was made up of a total of 43 principalities, kingdoms, and duchies.
- Denmark-Norway remained neutral until the Battle of Copenhagen (1807)۔ Denmark was compelled to cede Norway to Sweden by the Treaty of Kiel in 1814. Following a brief Swedish campaign against Norway، Norway entered a سویڈن و ناروے اتحاد with Sweden.